Tuesday, 08 October 2013 00:13
Alfonzo Dennard Court Date Continued Until November 13thWritten by Jeff Kane
The continued saga of Alfonzo Dennard's court date received another continuance today. Scheduled for the eighth of October, it has now been moved to the thirteenth of November. This is the court appearance for the July 11th arrest for suspicion of driving under the influence. He is also scheduled in court on the fifth of December for a hearing on his violation of his probation. Dennard received probation and a 30 day jail sentence stemming from an April 2012 arrest for striking an officer of the law. Considered a second or third round draft prospect before the arrest, Dennard fell to the seventh round. He has emerged as a strong second cornerback for the Patriots. When Aqib Talib and Dennard started playing together the defensive backfield became a strength of the team. On the season Alfonzo Dennard has 16 tackles and an interception. The feeling here is that both court dates will be pushed back until after the NFL season. Dennard admitted to violating his probation in with his arrest. The justice system could add more time to his 30 day sentence. He is scheduled to serve his time in March. March is a time where not much happens as far as team workouts. The sentence should not effect his status on the team
Published in NFL - New England Patriots
Jeff Kane is the Patriots Beat Manager for CLNS Radio He is the lead host for Patriots Beat and Host of the Patriots Post Game Show. His quick-witted style and knowlege of the New England Patriots are some of his endearing qualities to CLNS listeners.
Jeff is a lifelong Boston sports fan who grew up right outside of Boston. His passion for the New England Patriots dates back to watching his first game in 1984. Jeff grew up with love for the Larry Bird led Celtics, watching games after his bedtime with his father Chuck.
A self describe football know-it-all. Jeff says his favorite sports memories are the Snow Bowl Game and attending game one of the NBA playoffs with his father in 2008.
Jeff currently resides in New Hampton, New Hampshire with his Wife Michelle and his two sons Connelly and Saygen.
Jeff can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest from Jeff Kane
Search - Categories
Search - Contacts
Search - Content
Search - Newsfeeds
Search - Weblinks
- Michael Lee: Boston Celtics "Need to Go For It" Read more...
- Boston Celtics News & Notes 7/25/16: Roster Far From Settled as Training Camp Looms Read more...
- Boston Celtics: Around the Web 7/25/16 Read more...
- Celtics Stuff Live: Chris Forsberg Guest Co-Hosts with Justin Poulin Read more...
- Boston Celtics News & Notes 7/26/16: Who will get the Final Roster Spot? Read more...
- 5 Reasons Kevin Durant Needs to Leave the Oklahoma City ThunderWritten by David KennedyRead more...
- The Boston Celtics and Replicating the Summer of 2007Written by David KennedyRead more...
- Boston Celtics have two tangible needs, but what else is missing?Written by Mike WalshRead more...
- Will the Grass (Fed) be Greener for Isaiah Thomas & Boston Celtics?Written by Larry H. RussellRead more...