The Best Transfers in College BasketballWritten by Matt Ignal
In this Game Theory episode, Sam Vecenie chats with Raphielle Johnson of FanRag Sports about the so-called "transfer epidemic," the most infuriating topic in college sports. First though, they chat about the national title game briefly, and how they struggle to connect at all with this North Carolina championship team. Then, they get into transfers, and how ridiculous it is to call out the idea of student-athlete transfers as a bad thing. Then, they chat about the best transfers on the market, including Dedric and K.J. Lawson, Cam Johnson, Carlton Bragg, Chase Jeter, Marcus Evans, and others. Within that, they talk about some of the more problematic program situations in the country, including Pittsburgh, Memphis, and potentially Connecticut. Finally, they bring it full circle and chat a bit more about how people are really getting enraged about like 25 significant difference-makers changing teams.
Latest from Matt Ignal
- Kyle Busch Wins Monster Energy All-Star Race Read more...
- Marcus Smart, Avery Bradley Lead Boston Celtics to Shocking Game 3 Win over Cleveland Cavaliers Read more...
- [News] Isaiah Thomas Out For Remainder of Playoffs | Powered by CLNS Media Read more...
- What is Xander Bogaerts Power Problem?
- Pregame Notes: Boston Red Sox vs. Oakland Athletics 5/20/17