Louisville Cardinals will Pose Matchup Problems in NCAA TournamentWritten by Matt Ignal
In the latest Game Theory episode, Sam Vecenie chats with Mike Rutherford about their favorite NCAA Tournament memories, both of which have occurred in the last four years. Then, they go reasonably in-depth on Louisville, one of the most interesting teams in the NCAA Tournament due to their defensive talent, athleticism, and the matchup problems they can pose. Next, they get into an in-depth breakdown of some Cinderellas, including UNC-Wilmington, Middle Tennessee, Winthrop, East Tennessee State, and others. What do you need to know before picking upsets in your bracket pool? Finally, they close by noting how there have been fewer buzzer beaters this year than last, hoping for that to change as soon as possible. Our sponsors today are MyBookie, where you can get a 50% first time deposit bonus by using the promo code "THEORY", and SeatGeek, where you can get a $20 rebate by using the promo code "GAMETHEORY" in the settings tab. You can follow Sam over at @Sam_Vecenie, and follow Mike at @CardChronicle. Read his work at SBNation.com, as well as listen to his show over at 93.9 The Ville in Louisville.
Latest from Matt Ignal
- Kyle Busch Wins Monster Energy All-Star Race Read more...
- Marcus Smart, Avery Bradley Lead Boston Celtics to Shocking Game 3 Win over Cleveland Cavaliers Read more...
- [News] Isaiah Thomas Out For Remainder of Playoffs | Powered by CLNS Media Read more...
- What is Xander Bogaerts Power Problem?
- Pregame Notes: Boston Red Sox vs. Oakland Athletics 5/20/17