Drew Pomeranz, Bullpen Rocked in Boston's 11-7 Loss to MilwaukeeWritten by Adam Belue
Despite the offensive efforts of Mookie Betts and Andrew Benintendi, the Sox' pitching staff got rocked in Boston's 11-7 loss to the Brewers on Tuesday night. Drew Pomeranz gave up five runs in the first inning and six runs total in four innings in the loss, while the bullpen could not keep it close enough for Boston to make a comeback attempt.
My name is Adam Belue, I'm from Fall River, MA, and I'm a sports fanatic. I'll watch and write about just about any and every sport, even the fringe ones that aren't really sports like bowling, poker, and ultimate frisbee. I'm a huge Green Bay Packers fan, and a self-proclaimed New England Patriots hater (and proud of it!)... which makes my job in a sporting goods store quite interesting. I'm a big fan of the other local teams (Bruins, Red Sox, and Celtics), along with the Alabama Crimson Tide and college football as a whole. I may be a bit obsessed (or a lot obsessed) with Taylor Swift, and I've seen her in concert four times so far... some of the best times I've had by the way her concerts are quite the experience! I'm also a huge tennis fan, and have played the sport for a good majority of my life. I wish more people watched and appreciated tennis. I'm currently a part of the Boston Bruins and Boston Red Sox Beat Team on CLNS Radio, and post a weekly fantasy football and college football column during the season.
Latest from Adam Belue
- Pawtucket Red Sox Week in Review: 5/15/17 to 5/21/17
- Pregame Notes 5/19/17: Boston Red Sox at Oakland Athletics; Chris Sale Aims For Record, Update on David Price
- Total Team Effort Guides Red Sox to 6-3 Win Over Cardinals
- Pawtucket Red Sox Week in Review: 5/8/17 - 5/14/17
- Boston Bruins: Season In Review Discussion
Red Sox News
- Marcus Smart, Avery Bradley Lead Boston Celtics to Shocking Game 3 Win over Cleveland Cavaliers Read more...
- [News] Isaiah Thomas Out For Remainder of Playoffs | Powered by CLNS Media Read more...
- What is Xander Bogaerts Power Problem?
- The Red Sox Could Be On The Verge Of Firing John Farrell
- Marcus Smart Enters Starting Lineup in Place of Isaiah Thomas, as Boston Celtics Have Uphill Climb Against Cleveland Cavaliers Read more...
- Should the Raptors Bring Back Lowry, Ibaka, and Casey?Written by Matt IgnalRead more...
- The Red Sox Are Trudging Along Behind Two of The Hottest Teams In BaseballWritten by Jake Archer
- Top Prospects in the 2017 and 2018 Recruiting ClassesWritten by Matt IgnalRead more...
- Running Back Position Gains New Depth with the PatriotsWritten by CLNS RadioRead more...