The Best Moments from the Locker Room of the Boston Celtics 2013-2014 SeasonWritten by Jared Weiss
The Garden Report has been bringing you inside the locker room all season. With the year over, we take a look back at the best moments from the year in the locker room and at the podium.
Jared Weiss is the Celtics Locker Room Reporter and Host of The Garden Report: Celtics Post Game Show on Celtics Blog and CLNS Radio. J Weiss hosts The Block Party on Thursday nights at 8 PM and enjoys long walks on the beach while watching Rajon Rondo game footage. You can reach J Weiss at JWeiss@clnsradio.com and @CLNS_JaredWeiss.
Latest from Jared Weiss
- Danny Ainge's press conference after Boston Celtics receive 3rd pick at the NBA Draft Lottery
- Kelly Olynyk undergoes successful surgery on right shoulder, may miss 5 months for Boston Celtics
- Ian Thomsen Discusses Boston Celtics Next Move - Pod
- Boston Celtics Exit Interviews: Isaiah Thomas to rep Cs at NBA Draft Lottery while Evan Turner is ready for free agency
- Boston Celtics' season ends with a gasp as comeback falls short to Atlanta Hawks in 104-92 Game 6 win
- Report: Ryan Anderson “A Name” for Boston Celtics in 2016 NBA Off-Season Read more...
- Celtics Beat w/ Sean Grande 5/29/16 Read more...
- Boston Celtics: Week in Review 5/28/16 Read more...
- Boston Red Sox: Craig Kimbrel Blows Save After David Ortiz Ties Game and Toronto Wins 10-9 on a walk-off Read more...
- Martin Truex Jr. Dominates the Coca-Cola 600 Read more...