BOSTON – Jared Sullinger decided to be a reporter for the night and conduct Jeff Green's post game press conference after the Boston Celtics beat the Detroit Pistons 118-111, asking the dullest typical reporter questions he could come up with.
Jared Sullinger Hijacks Jeff Green's Press Conference, Asks Typical Reporter QuestionsWritten by Jared Weiss
Jared Weiss is the Celtics Locker Room Reporter and Host of The Garden Report: Celtics Post Game Show on Celtics Blog and CLNS Radio. J Weiss hosts The Block Party on Thursday nights at 8 PM and enjoys long walks on the beach while watching Rajon Rondo game footage. You can reach J Weiss at JWeiss@clnsradio.com and @CLNS_JaredWeiss.
Latest from Jared Weiss
- The Celtics Destroy Wizards Yet Again - The Garden Report
- Boston Celtics pull off incredible comeback against winless Philadelphia 76ers
- Boston Celtics enhance draft pick with a 120-95 destruction of the Brooklyn Nets
- Isaiah Thomas and Kelly Olynyk come alive as Boston Celtics beat Atlanta Hawks 106-93
- Thabo Sefolosha speaks on the Paris, France Terrorism Attacks with CLNS Radio
- Boston Celtics pull off incredible comeback against winless Philadelphia 76ers Read more...
- 2016 Boston Red Sox Positional Preview: Designated Hitter Read more...
- Boston Celtics' team leaders sound off after consecutive bad losses Read more...
- Endgame: Brooklyn Nets Hold Keys to Boston Celtics Future Read more...
- Bruins Show Hearts Of Lions In Motown, Win 3-2 In OT Read more...