BOSTON – Jared Sullinger decided to be a reporter for the night and conduct Jeff Green's post game press conference after the Boston Celtics beat the Detroit Pistons 118-111, asking the dullest typical reporter questions he could come up with.
Jared Sullinger Hijacks Jeff Green's Press Conference, Asks Typical Reporter QuestionsWritten by Jared Weiss
Jared Weiss is the Celtics Locker Room Reporter and Host of The Garden Report: Celtics Post Game Show on Celtics Blog and CLNS Radio. J Weiss hosts The Block Party on Thursday nights at 8 PM and enjoys long walks on the beach while watching Rajon Rondo game footage. You can reach J Weiss at JWeiss@clnsradio.com and @CLNS_JaredWeiss.
Latest from Jared Weiss
- Danny Ainge's press conference after Boston Celtics receive 3rd pick at the NBA Draft Lottery
- Kelly Olynyk undergoes successful surgery on right shoulder, may miss 5 months for Boston Celtics
- Ian Thomsen Discusses Boston Celtics Next Move - Pod
- Boston Celtics Exit Interviews: Isaiah Thomas to rep Cs at NBA Draft Lottery while Evan Turner is ready for free agency
- Boston Celtics' season ends with a gasp as comeback falls short to Atlanta Hawks in 104-92 Game 6 win
- Jeff Goodman: Like Buddy Hield if Boston Celtics Remain at #3 Read more...
- Boston Celtics: Week in Review 5/21/16 Read more...
- Boston Celtics: Around the Web 5/23/16 Read more...
- Betts' Two Homers, Kelly's Mastery on Mound Lead Sox to 9-1 Rout of Tribe Read more...
- Boston Bruins: Around The Rink 5/21/16 Read more...