We're 10 games into the season and the Celtics are 4-6 under Brad Stevens. With a lot to be proud of and a lot to be desired, the Garden Report breaks down the state of the offense ahead of Rajon Rondo's eventual return.
Evaluating the Boston Celtics in the first 10 games of the Brad Stevens eraWritten by Jared Weiss
Jared Weiss is the Celtics Locker Room Reporter and Host of The Garden Report: Celtics Post Game Show on Celtics Blog and CLNS Radio. J Weiss hosts The Block Party on Thursday nights at 8 PM and enjoys long walks on the beach while watching Rajon Rondo game footage. You can reach J Weiss at JWeiss@clnsradio.com and @CLNS_JaredWeiss.
Latest from Jared Weiss
- Boston Celtics support NBA decision to pull All-Star Game from Charlotte, North Carolina
- Free Agent Evan Turner leaves Boston Celtics for Portland Trail Blazers on 4 year $70 million deal
- Jaylen Brown is ready to rip someone's head off for the Boston Celtics
- Danny Ainge gets his rookie in Jaylen Brown, swings and misses for superstar trade
- Danny Ainge's press conference after Boston Celtics receive 3rd pick at the NBA Draft Lottery
- NFL Broadcast Ratings Down, Thanks to Deflategate Read more...
- Bruins Lock Up Brad Marchand With Eight-Year Deal Read more...
- Remembering Jose Fernandez's Impact Read more...
- Boston Red Sox @ Tampa Bay Rays Pregame Notes: 9/25/2016 Read more...
- Red Sox Set Strikeout Records, Edge Rays in 10th After Wild Pedroia Play at Home Plate Read more...