The Boston Globes Baxter Holmes is back by popular demand on Celtics Beat. Baxter joins CLNS radio personalities Ty Ray and Rich Conte to discuss the latest on Doc Rivers potential trade to the Los Angeles Clippers. Holmes will try to give some clarity to one of the most confusing weeks in the history of Boston Celtics basketball. Plus, Ty and Rich discuss Lebron James and the Miami Heat's place in basketball history.
Baxter Holmes talks Doc Rivers on Celtics Beat 6est SunWritten by Ty Ray
Ty is a frequent host of the CLNS Celtics Post Game Show and co-host of Celtics Town King Of The Court podcast featured on CLNS radio. His 20 year career in both tv and radio has allowed him to cover some of the biggest events in sports. He cites the 2001 MLB All-Star game in Seattle as well as the 2001 Stanley Cup finals among his favorite experiences. His dream interview would include dinner and conversation with Celtics legend Bill Russell.
Latest from Ty Ray
- Boston Celtics Post Game Show vs Philadelphia 76ers: Call Into Studio 347-215-7771
- Celtics Beat w/Kyle Draper of Comcast SportsNet 2pm Sat
- Celtics Beat w/Jay King from MassLive.Com Sat 2pm
- Beats & Eats: Model Abigail Ratchford Mon 9pm est
- Beats & Eats w/Wrestling Legend Diamond Dallas Page Mon at 9pm est
- Pavel Datsyuk, Detroit Red Wings Take Game 1 Over Boston Bruins
- Red Sox vs Orioles: A Cold 8-4 Loss
- Celtics Beat w/Sean Grande + Jared Weiss/Jimmy Toscano 4/19
- Boston Celtics: Paul Pierce to return to Boston? Ainge rules nothing out...
- Jared Weiss Interview: Sports Locker Room Reporting During the Twitter Era
Jared Weiss Interview: Sports Locker Room Reporting During the Twitter Era
Written by Nick GelsoWritten on Friday, 18 April 2014 15:32 Read more...
The 2014 Boston Celtics: Everybody Wins
Written by Larry H. RussellWritten on Thursday, 17 April 2014 14:33 Read more...
NFL Mock Draft
Written by Bobby KrivitskyWritten on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 16:16 Read more...
OPINION: No NASCAR on Easter weekend? Sport missing an opportunity to market lower series during rare Sprint Cup break
Written by Adam NiemeyerWritten on Thursday, 17 April 2014 14:31